Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hubble's New Nebula

Scientists were baffled when they received 100 orders of photographs of the nebula NGC 2264 from a Florida Church who claimed they saw the likeness of Jesus' face in the photograph and apparently they're now being inundated with emails from Christians all over the world everyday. Read the press release here. To see the heavenly likeness for yourself click here.

I'm all for being inspired by creation etc, but when you're grabbing hold of some paraphenalia to Christian-ize your life a little more you can get caught in the Christian market-place. I've always wanted to know where Christians stop with this - Scripture cookies made special just-for-you by the Evangelistic Food Company perhaps? Let me know what you think!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had a Jesus nebula at my house.

10:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done clare.... You may have started a trend. The blog looks great!

6:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the space pics. Our God is such an awesome artist - isn't He ?

But the fortune cookies are not a good idea - Tim Tam''s would be much better !

9:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scripture cookies

another product from the worshippers of cheezsus.

10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home