Tell Me Why
Not just a line from a great Backstreet Boys song - also a question I'm asking of you!
TELL ME WHY birds, when flying across the road, always fly low to the ground. TELL ME WHY they don't fly over the cars!
I'd like to hear your theories.

4 Comments:
They've got serious thrill issues dude! Um...my Dad reckons they're searching for food...I dunno...
9:38 PM
god knew that other animals would need to feed on their corpses to survive... so he intentionally wired up the birds to be stupid enough to get themselves killed by cars so that his grand plan of design would work with the food chain in full operation..
10:45 PM
aaaahehe. Just kidding.
I have no idea.. I don't i've ever hit a bird..
they usually fly over the top of my car...... maybe they just see you Clare and decide to target you for some fun.
lol.
HB.
10:48 PM
the b00f™ has hit many birds... but he knows that you shouldn't hit girls?
1x pink and grey galah, 1x magpie, 1x bloody what the hell was that big black thing that just bounced off my car?, 1x owl (this one was just sitting in the middle of the road and had to swerve to hit it!)
the b00f™ has also removed the life from a few rabbits, a fox and many thousands of bugs... maybe they just like cars? And/or are trying to take us out like the Kamakazi dudes.
11:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home