Thought of the Day
This thought has been brewing in my mind for the last few days. I have accepted the fact that eternity Is, and that I can't comprehend it fully until I go there. But that's the thing that got me thinking - I'm going there. How can eternity - a state in itself, be altered? How can something that simply exists and is permanent in nature be altered or changed? Just like God described Himself as I AM; eternity simply is - there is no beginning or end or middle. No time or journey or future, so how can anyone enter or leave?
Maybe I'm being simple, but I can't get over the fact that God not only split history into two when He came to earth but also went against what I consider to be fundamentals of eternity. It's like He turned a simple black&white into a series of vivid colour masterpieces.
That He would go so far to reconcile to Himself those who broke His heart! The extent of His love must be bigger than I can comprehend, bigger than the concept of a permanent state of eternity. Now I'm really stumped.. and humbled.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home