I would say a very very dark purpley blue. If smurf blood is red, and behaves in the same manner as human blood (which I'm going to assure is right) then when it becomes oxygen starved it would turn a purple colour, providing smurf skin is transluscent then the mixture of dark blue and purple should make it very very dark purpley blue. If smurf skin is opaque then they will remain the same colour. When I meet one I will ask.
I say smurfs choke and turn GREEN due to the overdose of chlorophyll from the herbs they eat... plus gangrene can make them very green looking too... ooh maybe they were poisoned by Gargamel... evil!
23 years of age and residing in beautiful Perth on the west coast of Australia. Lucky because I have wonderful families and friends and a great guy who loves me more than I could ever imagine. What a life!
3 Comments:
hmm good question.. i dont think the colour of the smurf would change nearly as much as their facial expression whilst they are being choked..
6:13 PM
I would say a very very dark purpley blue. If smurf blood is red, and behaves in the same manner as human blood (which I'm going to assure is right) then when it becomes oxygen starved it would turn a purple colour, providing smurf skin is transluscent then the mixture of dark blue and purple should make it very very dark purpley blue. If smurf skin is opaque then they will remain the same colour. When I meet one I will ask.
12:36 AM
I say smurfs choke and turn GREEN due to the overdose of chlorophyll from the herbs they eat... plus gangrene can make them very green looking too... ooh maybe they were poisoned by Gargamel... evil!
1:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home