Story Time
Sarah and I had our God-story shown at church this weekend. It seemed like a good idea at the time :) but as it took about 7 months to be shown, we got all insecure and were like "what will our hair look like?" HAHA!
Someone asked me if it made me look at how far I'd come on my journey and I have to honestly say it's more like a kick in the pants to go back to the basics I seemed to have so down-pat when we shot the story. I haven't gone off the rails or anything worthy of gossip, but it's good to be reminded of the passions that I've shelved in the interest of friends, study and work.. I want to let myself be passionate about that stuff again, let it consume me again, let it make me act out what I see in my head..
and my hair looked fine so it was all ok!

6 Comments:
Argh the suspense...two more hours till I get to see it...
4:23 PM
the suspense was a piece of gay turd. yeah it went alright ey? FRIK you were soooo hotter than me :) hahha i'll be always down with that. we are a funny pair aren't we? we're just odd i say.
3:51 AM
everyone please ignore the comment made by Sarah Ong.. she obviously has no idea what she's talking about ;)
6:34 PM
ehehe apologies?
11:07 PM
strange creatures women....
6:43 PM
is it on podcast?? hahaha
4:13 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home