Friday, January 12, 2007

Far East!

I am so proud of myself. I've managed to somehow become organised for 2007.

  • Work calendar is totally filled in with events, visual art team stuff (including what they should be focusing on at meetings, party dates, weeks off), admin deadlines, exhibition dates and interior design changeovers at church.
  • Have worked out a realistic budget for the first semester, 2007. I should be able to pay off all debts and save just over a grand. That's my college fees, parental loans, computer etc gone and half my airfares for a trip to Grand Rapids... Keen!
  • Took the dog for a run, have taken her most days. Exercise doesn't hurt anymore, which is good because it is apparently good for you :)
  • Had a dinner party, didn't spend tooooo much money, cleaned the house and managed to do all the dishes the next morning.
  • Working out my annual leave dates at the moment, synching my college and work dates.

Far east! I never used to be like this. Even three weeks ago I wasn't like this!


Maybe it won't last, but at least I now have a calendar, budget and holidays wisely organised so that when I run out of breath later in the term I can follow those and be ok...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! you're super organised... can you help me organise my life??? :)

7:08 PM

 
Blogger *jessix* said...

Hey darl...miss you.mwa xx

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home