A man on my word
Well, it's Jason here and in a desire to follow through and do what I say I will do, I've found out Clare's password and have logged into her blog. (I was hoping the appeal to integrity might let me get away with breaking in... did it work?) Anyway, I'll just post a few photos and then change Clare's password back so that she's able to log in again.
Have a good night / day everyone!
-jay









3 Comments:
hahaha, well done Miagi son my boy. Very nice touch there. Revenge is a sweet feeling.. and doesn't clare just look fantastic in those shots!! hahaha.
However i must admit, the video of you being woken up was quite amusing too.
i would also like to make it known that Jasons idea for getting revenge by using bad shots of Clare was sourced from the HB.
12:55 PM
but then again (real clare this time) i don't mind silly photos of me..
in fact.. most photos of me are hella gross!!!
so....
amusing times had by all...
5:00 PM
hmmm, the b00f™ concurs with Clare... bad photo's indeed!
hahahaahahahahahahahaaaa ha
11:42 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home