Wednesday, November 29, 2006
About Me
- Name: Clare
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
23 years of age and residing in beautiful Perth on the west coast of Australia. Lucky because I have wonderful families and friends and a great guy who loves me more than I could ever imagine. What a life!


3 Comments:
currently it is summer! Therefore young Clare - u is a season too late for ur postage! the b00f™ indeed enjoys pointing out where peeps get it wrong as he also enjoys getting shtuff wrong himslef... ha ha......... ha and thne having pepes poitnihn it otu too ihm?
thatch wots lifsh all abouts yesh?
12:31 AM
Clare, just because you advertised the young adult party on your blog and then didn't attend... doesn't mean you need to delete the post..
I'm sure people won't judge you for it..
you heathen!!!
ahahahahaha
3:06 AM
yes.. it was a one time advertisement. limited time only. catch it while it's relevent. Kym asked me to do it.
yes, didn't attend - too tired and mopey!
1:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home