Nothing But a Dreamer
Remember that old musical about Joseph -- "you're nothing but a dreeeeaaaammmeeeerrrr" hrr-hrmmm, anyway. I have been waking in the middle of my sleep quite regularly lately.
2:25AM, clockwork.
I know I dream, but most of the time I don't remember what happened by the time I wake up. But with these sleep disturbances I have been able to learn something a little freaky.
I dream about Grand Rapids and Mars Hill church every night.
Every single night.
I know that I'm meant to head there one day, don't know for how long or what to do once I'm there but it feels like a piece of me is in that city and God wants me to go on an adventure and find it. At one point I was quite obsessed, reading the city's news, I had the weather widget for Grand Rapids on my computer desktop etc etc but I stopped all of that because I thought it was a bit silly of me to be wanting to go that much.
A question for my lovely visitors, is this just me processing an obsession in my sleep, or do you think something spiritual is going on here?
Is there a third option... Perhaps the b00f could come up with one :]
2:25AM, clockwork.
I know I dream, but most of the time I don't remember what happened by the time I wake up. But with these sleep disturbances I have been able to learn something a little freaky.
I dream about Grand Rapids and Mars Hill church every night.
Every single night.
I know that I'm meant to head there one day, don't know for how long or what to do once I'm there but it feels like a piece of me is in that city and God wants me to go on an adventure and find it. At one point I was quite obsessed, reading the city's news, I had the weather widget for Grand Rapids on my computer desktop etc etc but I stopped all of that because I thought it was a bit silly of me to be wanting to go that much.
A question for my lovely visitors, is this just me processing an obsession in my sleep, or do you think something spiritual is going on here?
Is there a third option... Perhaps the b00f could come up with one :]

3 Comments:
now why would clareO think that the b00f™ would have something to say? "Because maybe he always does" i hear u say. And u may well be right (as u shall soon see).
Maybe dear claRe, ur problem is more to do with what u have eaten the night b4? A well known (and rounded:) evangelist by the name of Rodney Howard Brown (hB - not to be confused with HB) who seemed to think that "pizza" is to blame for many things.
On the other hand (the one without the pizza) u could be having "dreams" in the biblical sense. This however is quite unlikely, because, honestly who believes in God? haha
Or maybe u is just mad...
the b00f™ goes with the last suggestion cause we all know that God is real...???
Why not go over there and u might hate (or rather dislike - if u hate them they bomb u) the yanks and find it was the pizza...
thats all for now b00f out!™
6:50 PM
2:45 like clockwork is sounding a bit like something God would think up. Fact is...God has placed this particular desire in you...maybe He's nurturing it...maybe He's preparing you for it...maybe He's sowing.
Time will tell I guess.
9:03 PM
i'll take the b00f's third suggestion
madness...
it's the only logical possibility!!
haha :D
10:30 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home