yeah not bad... just a pity about everything after the introduction..
I struggled to get into the film.. i think mainly cause i'm already so familiar with the more traditional style of bond film... The new look and new actor and new style and such just didn't take my fancy.
23 years of age and residing in beautiful Perth on the west coast of Australia. Lucky because I have wonderful families and friends and a great guy who loves me more than I could ever imagine. What a life!
2 Comments:
love 007..
4:18 PM
yeah not bad... just a pity about everything after the introduction..
I struggled to get into the film.. i think mainly cause i'm already so familiar with the more traditional style of bond film... The new look and new actor and new style and such just didn't take my fancy.
5:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home