Clare 101.
I've been filling this out for about 6 months... so it's a bit random :)
1. My middle name is Elizabeth. I wasn't sure whether it was spelt with an 'S' or a 'Z' until I was 12. (My father maintains that it is 'S' my mother says it's 'Z')
2. After 2 years of thinking about doing it... I got a tattoo. It didn't hurt.
3. I have the coolest job around, I just run the visual arts at church for 2 days a week. Sweet.
4. I like Napoleon Dynamite
5. I also like vegemite
6. Don't like Marmite
7. I'm only 20 years old. Sometimes I feel old, sometimes I feel young
8. I'm not sure if I can take Bob Geldof seriously.
9. My favourite movie is 'Amelie.'
10. I gave my brother dating advice yesterday, He gets more action than I do.
11. I once asked Ryan Lucas to marry me, I was three and chased him around in circles until he ran away.
12. I was obsessed with Disney cartoons when I was little.
13. Alan Menken and Tim Rice were childhood heroes. (They were composers for Disney)
14. I used to climb trees when I was two, I could go up but I could never get down.
15. Ann made my brain associate "barbecue chips" (my favourite) with the word "boogers".
16. I'm on hold with Optus at the moment, it's been 10 minutes. I've been tranfered to mobile, to cable tv, to mobile again for no reason.
17. When I was little, I wanted to be the girl off the Redheads matchbox.
18. I can't ride horses, never been good with the rhythm of it all.
19. I hated art in school, now I'm in charge of Visual Art at Riverview.
20. You know that pile of paper and packaging and random stuff that everyone has in their room? I organised that the other day.. so proud!
21. I plan to purchase a polaroid camera soon.
22. Sarah's bunny makes me calm.
23. American extreme Christian culture irks me.
24. My cat, Cuddles, has an uncanny abililty to sense when Sarah Ong is around and will freak her out at every opportunity. Ask her about it sometime.
25. I once asked my teachers if I could study percussion at school, they had seen my rhythm scores and just laughed at me.
26. When the auditorium was being repainted I was so excited that I walked into the room and yelled out "I COULD KISS YOU ALL!!!!!" to the burly painters.. woops!
27. My dogs name is Liebe.. it means LOVE in German.. awwww
28. I'm slowly getting over my fear of heights. The dark still freaks the living ---- out of me
29. Sometimes.. i want to shake people out of their stupidity.. good thing it's not my job to do that
30. I say yes to dates
31. I want to get into light sculpture.
32. I have real issues with time management
33. I have very amazing friends.. don't really know how that happened as I was such a loner in school!
34. I got a tan on my arms 10 days ago. My arms are peeling today. What the..?
35. I get do do an assignment on the wisdom and theology found in Job.. how cool is Bible College?
36. Paul Morrison, Adam Meredith and Phil Baker are my favourite speakers at Riverview
37. I have a problem with swearing when I'm rundown or tired. Now you know why I am vulgar.
38. Someone described me as "eccentric" the other day. As yet, this is probably the best word I have heard to describe my personality ;)
39. I want to be able to teach people things about God so they actually go away and are changed or decide to change.
40. I'm reading about Rwanda. I'm finding it hard to keep my stomach settled
41. I find it incredibly difficult to let people get to know me, most people who think they do, actually don't.. i really should change that.
42. The scariest thought I've ever had was: "If I pulled out in front of that Mack Truck and died, it probably wouldn't feel any different to how I'm feeling now." I sat at that stop sign for about 10 minutes.
43. Sometimes I wonder why I'm not trying to focus my work and stuff on my calling, like why am I in Visual Arts? I have to remember that God uses everything to teach me something for later on.
44. I like looking at things closely just to be 'wowed' by them.. like I don't like millipedes but I'm watching one move and it's AMAZING!!!!
45. I like the way the Ong's cook their vegetables, it's a nice change from the traditional australian overboiled variety.
46. I think people can worship God in complete silence. I think it needs to be done sometimes.
47. I have a virtual bouncy ball on my laptop screen - it's red and goes fast!
48. I have just started liking the taste of coffee.. what's going on?
49. I like Thai food.
50. Cynicism sometimes gets the best of me.
51. I've realised that most of these random facts have to do with food.. i think i have an obsession!

2 Comments:
Bunnie!
7:01 PM
good to see u've updated since i last looked.. interesting
4:11 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home