Saturday, May 20, 2006

Odd Question

Rather than Googling this, I thought I would ask the intelligent people who read my Blog to see if they can come up with an answer.

Q. You know how you can have male/female versions of a name (eg. Andrew/Andrea, Simon/Simone) what is the female equivalent of the name 'Thomas'?


Or if there isn't one.. how about we make one up?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thomasse (http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/names/paris1423.html)

According to http://www.namestatistics.com/search.php?name=THOMAS
THOMAS is the #1796 most common female name.
0.003% of females in the US are named THOMAS.
Around 3825 US females are named THOMAS!

-jason

1:28 AM

 
Blogger Clare said...

what the??? keep the definitions coming.. there are more out there :)

11:35 AM

 
Blogger HaRRy BoY said...

Clare i think that hair-do of yours is making you think of some strange questions!

aaahhehehehehe

Hallelujah brothers, praise jesus for all he's done in our lives. Amen in thy holy name!

10:33 PM

 
Blogger annong said...

I reckon the female version of Thomas could be/ may be = Thoma, Thomlin, Thommy, Thomiko, Thomilla, Thomeesha...

Oh btw love the new blog look! very snazzy! :)

12:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thomarse? Someone beat me too it...

he has a brother, tightarse...

tombalina?

12:42 AM

 
Blogger annettetherocker said...

Thomasina is definitely one. BTW I love that banner! Hot Hot shoes.

5:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THUMBALINA!!!!!!

6:31 PM

 
Blogger Kel said...

I agree, Thomasina (my old cat's name).

Hi Clare!

3:20 AM

 
Blogger Peter Matthes said...

Thomasina is it.

3:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOWN WITH THOMASSINA!! THUMBALINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEZ. ahahahahahahahahaha.

9:57 PM

 
Blogger Happily Ever After said...

Thompson and Thompson

Nah Not really..

But HOW good is TIN TIN??

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home