Buggy Bug Bug
My brother emailed this photo to me today. I took it in Pemberton last year. The bug is pretty great in and of itself (those eyebrows eat Howard for breakfast) although the song my brother 'adapted' in honour of the bug almost steals the limelight.
Almost.
I dare you to guess both the original song and which brother it was.
I cried to my photos on the telephone: "How long now?
Till the bugs come down and you descend the line went
But the shadow still remains from your insect, your in-sect
BUGGY BUGGY BUGGY BUGGY BUG BUG
The bugs are COMING
The bugs are COMING
I say no matter how I try I realise there's no REPLY!!!! (BUG)
[click on the photo to see a larger version]
Till the bugs come down and you descend the line went
But the shadow still remains from your insect, your in-sect
BUGGY BUGGY BUGGY BUGGY BUG BUG
The bugs are COMING
The bugs are COMING
I say no matter how I try I realise there's no REPLY!!!! (BUG)

3 Comments:
The Saints Are Coming...and the baby one?
11:26 AM
I was going to say 'The Saints Are Coming' too... and Hippo... are we right?
11:49 PM
well.. 50/50
SAINTS ARE COMING. yes.
HIPPO. no.
it was MIAGI!!!
12:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home