Happy #8
"Don't keep delaying pleasure"
Sometimes we have a notion to keep denying the things that make us happy. For me:
I love sitting in a park
Reading a novel

Baking
Pottering around in the garden
I find I keep putting off these things because I feel like I should be doing study, or working. The only reason I feel like this is because I know that there is just so much that can be done that is more productive.
So how does this one make you happy? Well, like the other things we have said, it is pretty simple. Play around with your hobby, take the weekend off, take a road trip, have sex, read a book or take care of your garden. Do the things you enjoy and don't put them off 'just because', funnily enough you will start to feel happier doing things you enjoy.


1 Comments:
Hey, Clare. It's Joshua. Just saying "Hello".
9:06 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home