What's Going On?
Just watching the people at church, it's becoming more apparent that people are starting to get really passionate about preaching the gospel - not just from a pulpit or whatever, but in everyday life, in whatever God has called them to do and to be.
A year ago, it was just me thinking about how everything I do should relate back to Jesus and the hope we have in Him. Now I talk to youth leaders and worship pastors and awesome youth attenders and events people and secretarys and pastors and a whole lot of people are starting to think the same way. No one is forcing people to take this stance, it's a quiet revolution happening in their hearts.
I wonder what God has up His supernatural sleeve (does God even have sleeves or do you reckon He's a bonds singlet man?) I don't know if this sort of thing happens all the time but a whole lot of people from different aspects of life are coming to the same conclusions and all of them are doing it within themselves, in their own heart from God's promptings. Seems more than coincidental to me. Whatever God chooses to do with our church I hope that we have ears to hear it, I hope we have courage to make bold decisions or to bodly do whatever He asks us to. I hope that when we look back on this time we will be able to say that we did the abolute best we could and that we will have minimal regrets. God will be glorified however He wants to be, I hope and pray that we can be servants worthy of His name in the time He's chosen us to serve Him on the earth....

3 Comments:
Yeah, it's really deep. I think it's awesome that you think God has something up His sleeve...He probably has! I think God is raising up an awesome generation that is ALL ABOUT HIM! And how awesome is it that we are part of it! I can't wait man, a revival...all over the world...is on it's way and IT'S GONNA BE HOT!!! HALLELUYA!
3:22 AM
sorry, I already thought the world was in a revival..?!?? from everything I've seen, the world is already having a bit of a 'spiritual awakening' to the God of the Bible.... but whatever you reckon!
1:43 AM
The world is definately in the process of such a thing.
"Before revival comes revolution."
-Dave Ryder
I think God is a Bonds kinda guy...
11:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home