Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Word for Word

A conversation from this morning.

me: you know what? It really bugs me when she does that
him: why is that?
me: (thinks) I guess it's not the way I would do things
him: hmm, so what you're saying is that you would rather her do what you would do?
me: yeah, but I know that it's selfish
him: not only selfish, you want to be in control and I didn't make you for that
me: I know you're the only one with control, I just always want to take it away from you for some reason
him: yeah, you want to be me, you know it!
me: I'll stop it from bugging me then. I understand that you've made people different and I'm not in control of how you want them to do things
him: yeah, I didn't ask you to take my place, just trust that the place where you are now is right
me: out of control?
him: in my control
me: I'll get there, glad we had this conversation
him: love ya
me: love ya



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home