For those in uncoordinated bodies like myself, do you think we'll get a chance to perfect the tango in Heaven? Because I don't think I'll get anywhere close in the mean time.
sure.. that's one option or else you could fall madly in love do something stupid (like pay for dancing lessons) look like a fool for a while and then one day surprise everyone by upstaging the bride and groom's dance at some random's wedding.. HA! i guess that's the only other alternative you've got. :oP
23 years of age and residing in beautiful Perth on the west coast of Australia. Lucky because I have wonderful families and friends and a great guy who loves me more than I could ever imagine. What a life!
2 Comments:
For those in uncoordinated bodies like myself, do you think we'll get a chance to perfect the tango in Heaven?
Because I don't think I'll get anywhere close in the mean time.
10:59 PM
sure.. that's one option or else you could fall madly in love do something stupid (like pay for dancing lessons) look like a fool for a while and then one day surprise everyone by upstaging the bride and groom's dance at some random's wedding.. HA! i guess that's the only other alternative you've got. :oP
11:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home