Clare's Going to Bed Thoughts
Just thought I would let you into my brain for a minute. To be more specific, into my brain last night as I was going to sleep.
"Hmm, I like blankets. ..
...
I wonder how they work? I guess hot air rises and the matter in the blanket traps the hot air and therefore insulates me against the cold. ..
...
If hot air rises, at what point does the atmosphere get cold? I mean when does hot air simply become cold? I don't know, maybe I can find a weather man to tell me
...
I wonder how they proved hot air rises and cold air sinks anyway? I guess cold air is denser than normal air and therefore sinks.. like rain.. and hot air rises as it's less dense....
...
So the big question is if my bed was suspended from the ceiling right now, would I be warmer?
hmm.. I like Hammocks"

1 Comments:
my thoughts before i got to bed are... Hmmmmmm Sleep..... zzzZZZZ
1:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home