Monday, April 02, 2007

Tell me a Secret, Tell it to me Slow

I am looking for information on studying abroad for a masters and so far Cornerstone University seems like a go-er. I am not really as interested in the more prestigous 'Calvin Theological Seminary' which is in the same city because, honestly, they seem like tightwads.

Anyway, being the addict that I am, I searched "cornerstone university" on youtube and this is what I found. I don't know if it's real but if it is, it only makes me want to go more.

Hurrah for real people! I identify with over half the secrets on here, except maybe the one about hacking the university's network. I'm just not that smart!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this video even if its not true its fantastic!!!

Dirty Little Secrets... we all got 'em

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home