What Would it Take?
I had another arbitrary thought this morning, this time regarding the passtime/sport of streaking**
I have noted that modern-day streakers have lost a lot of the freedom they have had in the past. It's all run, run, run, shackles, fine, not even a full 15 seconds of fame and poo-poohing of the common man's fun by cricket commentaters. I think the passtime/sport needs a rebirth of sorts.
Ready for the question? Alright, listen up.
What would it take, for a streaker with some ingenuity, to impress the sporting world once again? What are some specific things that could reinvent the streaking experience - not just for the streaker, but for the streakee? I think all I really want is to hear Tony Grieg remark about an individual's supreme streaking ability. I'm sick of those uppity commentators!

**Disclaimer: I may or may not be going to do this...

2 Comments:
I think a 'special blessing' would do the trick.
4:31 PM
PS. I am also curious to know what was timed at 95mph in the deatured example
4:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home