Last Post
This is apparently my 165th post, I've been web-logging here for around 30 months.
Some of it has brought great joy, but it still feels as though everything I'm doing these days is done through a plastic screen. Part of my new value system that has been developing over the last few months is to really live the True life. At the moment I feel like a bopper at the front of the stage with the band right there and watching it all through a camera lens, altogether missing the point of life truly lived.
So I'm not going to continue writing at my blogspot. I won't stop everything I do online (I'm no purist) but I'm cutting back. Who knows? Perhaps I'll revive blogspot when I'm overseas or something, but I can't really see that happening with a thousand other online journals to keep you & I company.
Here's to more sun on my face.
Rain on my skin.
Air in my lungs.
Music in my ears.
It's been a blast these last years, I can't thank all of you enough for reading what I have written. I think it has played a huge part in my experience of growing up- examining my life and writing down my thoughts. I'll keep writing, just not here.
For more personal thoughts:
http://www.virb.com/clareoneil
And on occasion:
http://www.cacophony.net.au - because the editor at Cacophany is too kind.
So, any last words? Anything that I could leave you with if you were never to read or hear me again?
Love. Always.
Over and out.

3 Comments:
Too kind? Hardly. It's a privilege to have someone of your wisdom and writing talent on the noise. All we need to do now is teach you how to spell Cacophony!
FOr the folks in the 'hood out there it's: www.cacophony.net.au
Apologies for choosing such a pesky word! I hope this means we'll see you a little more on the noise...
1:01 PM
yeah I always forget.
edit done goodly now.
over and out (sounds like there's an echo in here)
9:23 PM
yeah yeah whatever Clare... You say your done with blogging but we all know the truth..
It's in you my friend, it's planted deep within you so strongly that you'll never hold it out for long..
Don't forget your one of us... Where blogging is not just application, but rather... the outworking of a flame burning deep within the inner core!
It's soaked in your spirit like a sponge, and...well.... It must flourish once again!
Now then.... with that, i demand that you get back on that blog and get posting... before i get the blogging police onto you.
Kind regards.
Sir Harry Boy.
3:13 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home